This week we're digging into the perks of being a fempreneur (or aspiring female entrepreneur, because maybe you're still sitting on the fence about it).
It's all too easy to get caught up in the BS of being a #LadyBoss - the daily "busy work" that sucks us in, if we're not careful. The time-wasters, the energy-suckers, the feeling of having to take it all on at once.
No, today we're pushing that crap to the side, and just exploring the amazing benefits of being a badass business woman!
Entrepreneurship can mean many things to many people, but here's my list of things that has me beyond grateful to call myself a fempreneur:
- It means we've taken a big leap to believe in our abilities to MAKE IT HAPPEN
- It means we're ready to take bold action in our business
- It means we understand the importance of self-care and investing in ourselves
- It means working with a coach to have support, encouragement and accountability
- It means we're bigger than our fears
- It means we have the financial support to allow us to leave the corporate world
- It means we get to create our own schedules
- It means we don't need to ask for permission from anyone else
- It means we can take vacation days without needing a sign-off from management
- It means we can create an office space for ourselves that inspires creativity
- It means we get to set goals for ourselves that align with our values
- It means we can spend more time doing the things most important to us
- It means we get to build a business by being ourselves
- It means we're stepping into what we're truly capable of
- It means we're allowing ourselves to be called to more
- It means we are in control of our lives
- It means we get to serve our purpose
- It means we get to build our business our own way
It means we get to create our ideal life and experience the freedom we deserve!
Sure, there's tough parts about being an entrepreneur - but in the grand scheme of things, those are just blips on the radar.
When your income is based on how many people you're helping with your product or service, that is a wonderful thing.
What better drive, than to serve others and offer them an opportunity to improve their life - all while building a business you can be proud of?
And if you're looking for a community of like-minded women striving to build their empires as well, join us in our free, private Facebook group: Authentic Soul Sisters. We'd love to have you!