Delicious AF? Yes!
Healthy? Not so much... haha!
But Spinach Artichoke Dip is one of those classic get-together appetizers that is always a crowd pleaser!
We're spending New Year's Eve at my brother's, since him and my sister-in-law have a relatively new baby (our niece is just over two months old now), so we're doing an evening of appetizer-type foods. It's nice because then no one really has to do any elaborate cooking, and we can just spend time together, instead of slaving away in the kitchen.
This super easy Spinach Artichoke Dip is compliments of Genius Kitchen - enjoy!
Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 2 cups of parmesan cheese (or whatever your fav cheese is that melts easily)
- 1 (10 ounce) box of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained of excess liquid
- 1 (14 ounce) can of artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 2 ⁄ 3 cup of sour cream
- 1 cup of cream cheese
- 1 ⁄ 3 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons of garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together parmesan cheese, spinach, and artichoke hearts.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix with spinach mixture.
- Bake for 20 - 30 minutes.
- Serve with veggies, crackers, toasted bread, pumpernickel, etc.