I'm currently running a free 5 day challenge within a private group on Facebook called I Don't Need a Man (or Woman), and we have some AMAZING ladies in there (shout out to all my badass babes - get it, girl). And yes, if you want to get in on the action, there's still time!
We are loving on ourselves and learning new ways to implement self care, self awareness and overall confidence in who we are.
To help inspire even more of these positive vibes and important daily practices, I introduce to you, the 10 commandments of loving yourself.
Because let's face it - we can ALL love on ourselves more than we do.
As women, we tend to put others first and let our maternal instincts kick in (whether we're actually moms or not), by taking care of everyone around us.
But who takes care of us?
(Yep, we really do it all, don't we?!)
So read through this list of 10 commandments and make note of which ones resonate with you, so you can either implement more of it in your life - or maybe even start incorporating it, if you haven't yet, and you know you can benefit from it.
*Spoiler alert - we can all benefit from more of each of these.*
The 10 Commandments of Loving Yourself
- I shall lovingly accept myself as I am right now.
- I shall appreciate all the beauty that makes me who I am.
- I shall regularly give thanks for all the blessings I have in my life.
- I shall trust in my ability to take care of myself.
- I shall not criticize myself.
- I shall not criticize others.
- I shall forgive myself when I make a mistake.
- I shall be kind to others, without sacrificing my own needs.
- I shall take responsibility for my life.
- I shall love myself to the best of my ability.
Shit... pretty deep stuff.
Honestly, I will be practicing all of these commandments because they are all equally important to me.
How about you?
Which of these commandments will make their way into your daily practices?