Your mind tends to wander to the worst case scenario. It’s human nature. Your brain is literally wired to keep you safe, so anything new sends up a red flag – even if there’s no physical danger; your brain yells, “STOP! We’ve never done this before – we should be scared!”
This is especially true when you’re considering a change in your career.
So instead of making a change, you're choosing to live in fear.
How’s that working for you so far?
You’re tired of the same old routine; get up, go to work, come home, make dinner, go to bed, then do it all again the next day, and the next day, and the next day - until the weekend hits. But then before you know it, it’s Sunday night and you feel that sickening dread creep into the pit of your stomach.
You feel stuck.
You desperately want to leave your job, but your fear-based brain has you thinking:
- What if people judge you and think you’re irresponsible?
- What if you lose your steady paycheque and can’t pay the bills?
- What if you can't actually make it work and you fail?
Yet still, the burning desire to do something more is constantly on your mind.
You want to make a difference.
You want to be your own boss.
You want freedom and flexibility.
Here’s the good news: You can create a life of freedom for yourself!
The truth is, you can stop being so fearful because:
- Judgement from others has nothing to do with you (and everything to do with them).
- Making a steady paycheque as an entrepreneur is completely possible for you because you’re willing to put in the effort.
- You can totally make this work because failure is not an option for you – you'll do whatever it takes to make this happen for yourself!
You know you've got this – and you’re not going to let your primitive brain hold you back any longer!
You’re ready to follow your heart - to follow your intuition - and take massive, purposeful action to get yourself where you want to be.
You only feel stuck in your job because you're scared of the worst case scenario happening.
You're living in fear.
So, I'll ask you this...
How would it feel to ditch the fear, begin the adventure of becoming an entrepreneur – and start living a life of freedom?