With Christmas sneaking up on us (can you believe it's already December on Friday?!), you'll want to be armed with some delicious side-dishes for your family get-together. I do love me some cauliflower (and broccoli too, which you could add to this recipe), so I decided to share this super simple Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower side-dish, compliments of Kraft.
Cheesy Roasted Cauliflower
- 8 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- juice from 1 large lemon (about 1/4 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450ºF.
- Combine first 5 ingredients; spread onto foil-covered rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake 40 min., stirring after 20 min.
- Add sour cream to vegetable mixture; mix well. Top with cheese; bake 5 min. or until melted.